- FAQ Home
- Support And Documentation
- Installing BCM
- Cluster Management
- Power Management
- Node Provisioning
- User Management
- Workload Management
- Software Management
- Cluster Monitoring
- Day-to-day Administration
- Third Party Software
- High Availability
- Initialize And Finalize Scripts
- Big Data
- NVIDIA DGX
- My cluster is showing odd errors. What should I do?
A cluster can sometimes show general weirdness, throwing up odd non-specific errors. A checklist of suggestions to go through first: 1. check the hardware. Burn tests such as ...
- My LDAP server won't start because the database is corrupt. How do I fix it?
My LDAP server won't start because the database is corrupt. How do I fix it? Possible cause OpenLDAP uses a storage format (BerkeleyDB) which is known to ...
- My external IPoIB hardware isn't fragmenting packets properly, how do I fix that?
Background While IP over Infiniband (IPoIB) on the internal network is handled without a problem because it all runs on IB hardware, IPoIB on an external ...
- My regular nodes aren't booting up after an update, why? What now?
Some updates in the software image require recreating the initrd. Bright Cluster Manager is not aware of such updates. As result, when regular nodes are rebooted, ...
- My stacked switches port designation format doesn't match cmsh/cmgui. What now?
My stacked switches port designation format doesn't match cmsh/cmgui. How do I record which ports are uplinks?You may have uplink ports that are designated as ...
- My program needs Python 3 in order to run. How do I install it?
Running yum search cm-python3 (the prefix "cm-" is important) should turn up the Bright Cluster Manager Python 3 package for more recent Bright Cluster Manager software. A ...
- Mellanox in Bright OpenStack
The purpose of the KB is to point the reader into proper direction based on the reader’s need :Melannox can be configured in either Infiniband ...
- Managing software images with Puppet
Managing software images with puppet provides a number of advantages when it comes to automation and revision management. Coupling puppet with a version control system ...
- Managing software images with Ansible
Managing software images with Ansible provides a number of advantages when it comes to automation and revision management. Coupling Ansible with a version control system ...
- Monitoring integration with Slack
Slack integration script for Bright Cluster Manager Slack integration with Bright Cluster Manager monitoring is available via a built-in action script.This script can be found under ...
- My snmpwalk output is incorrect. How can I fix it?
My snmpwalk is gives incorrect output. How can I fix it? If the switch cannot report the output of snmpwalk -c public -v1 -On <switch> .220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.2 correctly then ...