- you have verified that the answer to your question cannot be found in the manuals (http://support.brightcomputing.com/manuals); and
- you have verified this Knowledge Base does not answer your question; and
- you have a valid support contract, which entitles you to the support cover as explained at http://info.brightcomputing.com/customer-support
- If the reseller from whom Bright Cluster Manager was bought offers direct support, then the reseller should be contacted.
- Otherwise the primary means of support is via the website http://support.brightcomputing.com.
- This allows the administrator to submit a support request via a web form, and opens up a trouble ticket.
- It is a good idea to try to use a clear subject header, since that is used as part of a reference tag as the ticket progresses. Also helpful is a good description of the issue.
- Unrelated support questions should go into separate tickets so that they can be processed in parallel.
- The followup communication for an opened ticket goes via standard e-mail.
The Administrator Manual has more details on support.