- FAQ Home
- Support And Documentation
- Installing BCM
- Cluster Management
- Power Management
- Node Provisioning
- User Management
- Workload Management
- Software Management
- Cluster Monitoring
- Day-to-day Administration
- Third Party Software
- High Availability
- Initialize And Finalize Scripts
- Big Data
- NVIDIA DGX
When Are They Used? Accessing From cmgui And cmsh Environment Variables Available Environment Variables Stored In Multiple Variables Storing A Configuration To A Filesystem Writing A Finalize Script To Configure Nodes Restricting The Script
- How do I use the finalize script to transfer certificates to the nodes?
- How do I configure my hardware RAID controller from an initialize script?
- How do I run code before the initialize script runs?
- How do I handle network interfaces swapping names?
- How do I write information out to a hard drive during pre-provisioning?
- How can I reboot from an initialize/finalize script?