Bright only provides a DGX software images based on the official DGX software stack for Ubuntu 18.04. If you want to run a DGX node using Ubuntu 16.04, you will have to run it using a standard Bright software image. While this will work fine, it may not be possible to obtain NVIDIA DGX support while a DGX is not running the official DGX software stack.
- FAQ Home
- Support And Documentation
- Installing BCM
- Cluster Management
- Power Management
- Node Provisioning
- User Management
- Workload Management
- Software Management
- Cluster Monitoring
- Day-to-day Administration
- Third Party Software
- High Availability
- Initialize And Finalize Scripts
- Big Data
- NVIDIA DGX
- How do I add NVIDIA DGX nodes to a Bright cluster using the official Ubuntu DGX software stack?
- Can I run a DGX as a Bright head node?
- What is cm-register-node, and how can I use it?
- How do I install the user portal on a login node from 8.0 onward?
- How do I configure a generic node as an external DNS entry on the head node?
You cannot comment on this entry